Mutual benefit Fund
The Mutual Benefit Fund is a relief fund amounting to Fifty Thousand Pesos (P50,000.00) that immediately provides financial assistance to the legal beneficiaries of a deceased member enrolled under this program.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
The Mutual Benefit Fund is an optional add-on for members availing salary loans. To avail salary loan, click here.
A non-refundable and non-withdrawable membership fee of P200.00 and a monthly contribution of P50.00 for 240 months are required to become eligible to MBF benefits.
The legal beneficiary of the deceased member enrolled in the MBF program may visit any AMWSLAI branch and submit the required documents for MBF claims.
- Original PSA or Original Certified True Copy of Death Certificate from Local Civil Registry (LCR)
- Original PSA Birth Certificate of Deceased Member
- Medical Records of the deceased member (Medical Certificate, Clinical Abstract, if confined)
- Investigation/Spot Report Radio Message, Autopsy (if killed in action)
- Photocopy of Identification Card (ID) of the deceased member
- Original PSA Marriage Contract (if married)
- Original PSA CENOMAR / Advisory of Marriage of Deceased
- Birth Certificates of Children (if any)
- Identification Cards (ID) of Children (if any)
- Fortune Life Claimant and Attending Physician Form
- Two (2) government issued IDs
- Waiver of claim
- disbursement voucher.